Tuesday, September 8, 2009

why is Seth Apper is such a complacated individual

during a chat between Mr.Apper & I he made this clear:

"yeah ... marcus ... sorry but I'm at a really unhappy point in my life right now. I'm not looking for new people to let in right now especially when they don't seem to have the capability of understanding. I'm sure you're a great person but please extend your friendship elsewhere right now
have a good week."

What does that mean is that supposed to be an attempt to push others away? "capibility of understanding"? I have full capibility of understanding anything that someone throws at me it is not impossiable for me to fix someonelse's problems becaus i have helped many friends with their problems. So am I wrong?...or is it just me?

1 comment:

  1. Well, since he's in jail now, I don't think you'll have too much to worry about for awhile...

    ReplyDelete